Improvements for helicopter pedals

While printing the pedals frame for my friends, I found that the built-in support part I designed to counter printing issues is too close to the rubber bands holder. This is bad, as it is very hard to remove. I redesigned the holder a bit, so it will be easier to print and added a new built-in support part with 0,4mm distance to the holder. I have also added M3 nut sockets to the cover mounting holes. I will update files in download section as soon as the design will be perfected. I also think of changing the magnet mount, as the current design, while good enough and simple, is kinda sensitive to falls.

Stay tuned!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.