A few good things happened in the last few days.
- I have added a very detailed step-by-step manual for the collective pneumatic mod. Some minor improvements were made.
- I’ve been able to test the twin collective with it, works flawlessly
- MAL-16-100 cylinder has been tested, and it works as good as the MAL-16-150 one, but is shorter (this is the shortest one that will work, MAL-16-50 is incompatible!)
- some minor tweaks has been made to the software configuration to fit new manuals.
- the helicopter controls set is now completely documented (and very polished)!
We now have quite a detailed documentation with photos for:
single and twin collective levers;
collective heads (switch panels);
reinforced cyclic gimbal with its stick frame;
B8 stick grip;